Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're going to CASL! How about you?

This week my ASB students were so excited because they started turning in their registrations to the CASL Conference. This year's theme is "CASL Goes Camping - Leaving Our Campuses Better Than We Found Them."  I'm so excited that CADA and CASL have developed this amazing conference that help my students learn to "Reach Out" in so many ways.  The high school conference is in San Jose, April 2-4, 2011. The middle school conference is March 31 - April 2.  We will get to hear inspiration from Scott Greenberg and Tyler Durman.  I know my students are especially looking forward to hearing from Rachel's Challenge.  The program made such an impact our campus three years ago.  There are so many wonderful things at the CASL Convention including the Area Meetings, Meet the Pros and the Service Learning Project.  Chino Hills High School is going.  Is your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment